[RAS] Admin pro 1.5 Cracked


Admin Tools Feature:

*Mark Kick (You can mark Id from Out side of Room Then take Action)
*Kick And Banned At a time
*Flood detector
*level Detector
*Powerful Level detector And kick
*5 Sec interval ban
*Detect multi
*Roll Detector
*Kick Log
*ban Log
*Kick And Banned Counter
*Inactive Id detector In Room And Nofity In There pvt
*Bad Word Detector
*Protect List
*Series ban/unban (5sec/1)
*Multi scan speed
And many more…
More Feature:
#Winamp Update In Status
#winamp Update In room
#winamp Update In Group chat
#Auto Leave Gc
#Pause Room Text
# My Profile
# Edit Profile
# My Photos
# My Avatar
# My Group
# My Mail
# Mig Alerts
# Change Password
# My Update
# Banned USer
# Search Room
# Profile Privacy

kenangan bersama user n3tr4l room

Anda mau domain .com .net .org GRATIS...
Caranya hanya dengan mencari refferial orang saja..
klik disini
pilih domain nya ada .COM .ORG .NET dan banyak lagi..sobat isi dulu biodatanya hanya perlu registrasi..gratis

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by tony dwi aditya 2012

Back to TOP  

Blog Ping